Now there is an app for almost everything so why not to use them? And make life much easier, organized and cheaper. So here is the list of 10 apps that I think every student must have.
1.WOLFRAM ALPHA: Having difficulty in understanding math? Wolfram Alpha is for you, it can solve and give you the procedure to solve complex calculus. The app is not limited to only math it covers various domain such as Statistics & Data Analysis, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Astronomy, etc.
2. DUOLINGO: It is rated as one of the best app for learning new languages with its interactive and challenging way to teach. The app offers 68 different language courses across 23 languages and costs zero bucks.
3. LINKEDIN: All those people that say connections are everything? They are right. Start building them and make your online presence while you are in college. Even better just having linkedin and getting occasional notification is a good remainder to build your RESUME.
4. RESUME STAR (iOS) / RESUME BUILDER (android): Can’t decide what to write and what to not in your RESUME don’t worry this app will simplify you hefty work.
5. WPS OFFICE: It is the all in one mobile office suite app to view Word, PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Docs and Note.
6. READING MODE: I this era of smart phone devices most of the students prefer to use their phone to read books and even to prepare for exams from the pdf or ppt sent by their teachers. This result in eye strain due to the blue light emitted by the phone display and also disturbs the sleep cycle. This app helps to block the blue light so that you can read the books you want without to worry about your sleep cycles and eye strain.
7. CIRCLE OF SIX: It is a personal safety app. It lets you choose up to 6 trusted friends to add to your circle. If you get into a uncomfortable or risky situation, use it to send alert messages and location to your circle. Two taps is all it takes.
8. SLIDE SHARE: With this app you can explore over 15M professional presentations. Discover content in your favorite topic from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare.
9. VENMO: Venmo is the simple and fun way to send and receive money between friends. Whether you’re splitting a dinner bill, concert tickets, or the cost of a road trip, Venmo removes the awkward talks over who owes what.
10. WOUNDERLIST: Don’t forget the deadline of the submission or the things which are important to you with this app which helps you track your to-do list.
Do let me know if I missed something, in the comment section. PEACE ✌️